Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful time in Moriarty, NM visiting my side of the family for Thanksgiving. We arrived on Thanksgiving day, which was perfect for us because we got to miss all of the cooking and arrived just in time for the eating (sorry mom :)) We stayed until Monday evening and so enjoyed seeing my family that I don't get to see enough. I love having a big family. It was so fun to cram all 12 of us into Mom and Dad's home.

Anyway, dinner was wonderful. We loved seeing everyone and catching up. Hearing my grandparents tell stories, and mom and dad catch us up on whats going on in the church. Hear about Jordan's social life, interests, and just have fun with him. See Jill and Shawn (and Calvin) and hear about their excitement about their arriving baby. Of course, it is always good to see Travis and Reba and Zion. They are such a great family... tight knit, busy, and fun to be around!

Zion is walking and really got some practice in while we were in New Mexico.

Check out her pink shirt. It says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my aunt." I love this little girl! I can't wait to welcome my new nephew Calvin into the world in April!

No comments: