I've been tagged by Jana for 6 Things About Me. She tagged me ages ago but I'm just now getting around to it.
So here goes:
1. I have a severe gag reflex over certain things. If you tap me on the neck or chest/breastbone I will throw up on you.
2. Touch is not my love language. My love languages are: acts of service, gift giving, with words of affirmation coming in a close third. Erin's love languages are: touch, quality time. I try to remember to sit by him on the couch and scratch his head and he tries to remember to help me clean the dishes or buy me my favorite candy at the store :)
3. I am the Scrabble champion. Seriously. I'm awesome. The secret is in knowing the legal, official Scrabble dictionary 2-letter words. I DARE you to challenge me to a game of scrabble. :)
4. I used to do a political videoblog called "realverse.com". After we got a really big following, Michelle Malkin (thats right...the political analyst on Fox News and of hotair.com) asked me to collaborate with her and do regular spot on her site. I worked with Michelle for a while until we had to shut realverse down. I've recently been talking with Michelle and I'm thinking of getting it going again.
5. I love homemade pie. WAY better than cake. I also like to make pies from scratch. So it works out for my tongue but not for my thighs. Chocolate meringue pie, chocolate chunk pecan pie, cherry pie, fresh strawberry pie, key lime pie, butterscotch meringue pie, pumpkin pie, cheesecake (which is more of a pie than a cake). I could go on.
6. I was a really really ugly child. The ONLY person who thought I was cute as a child was my dad and maybe my mom :) I came complete with a snaggletooth, huge uncontrollable amounts of hair on my head, and thick red glasses. On occasion I wore a fanny-pack. Thank goodness puberty, braces, and contacts finally came into the picture!