Monday, July 09, 2007

Exit Husband, Enter Guard-dog




Erin is out of town this entire week in South Carolina. He is there on business heading up the technology and internet cafe portion of a several thousand person event. I am a very independent person and I enjoy being by myself to some extent, however, I will miss his company a lot. Apparently, our friends Brittany and Scott didn't want me to be alone in the house all week so they decided to go on an impromptu vacation and leave their Rottweiler/Mix dog with me. His name is Turner. To be honest, I was not looking forward to this at all. I am supposed to go attend a Dave Ramsey Conference every night for the next two weeks and just didn't feel like caring for anyone or anything but myself. But, I've only had Turner for 2 nights now and already we have bonded. He is such a sweet dog and his disposition is so friendly. I'm really glad I have him here especially since this is the first time I've stayed alone here since the motorcycle was stolen. We're going to have a fun week.

No comments: