Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Marriage New Job


Its been a few months since I've changed jobs so I figure its time for a new one :) hehe. Actually, Erin finally suggested that I quit my horrible job at Akzo Nobel the DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING! Fortunately, I was able to get another job working for Staff Management at Dell. We manage on-site workforces. I am a trainer and I teach classes all day. It is a very fun, laid-back job. It is the perfect job for me while I am adapting to a new lifestyle and to stay for a little while and grow professionally. I am really thankful for it. Plus, my boss is Rick Williamson...how fun!

The only negative side to my job? For some reason, I have become very very very very very photogenically challenged. I have to have several badges while I'm at the Dell facilities and they are terrible. One of them is the worst picture I have ever taken. Take a look.

No comments: