Sunday, October 07, 2007

Money Money Money


Erin and I heard today from Mama McAtee that our Garage Sale grossed somewhere between $450 and $500!!!! Woo hoo! I must admit that I was a doubter. At the beginning I would have much rather thrown the stuff away because I didn't think it was worth the hassle. But, I have changed my mind. This will go straight towards our "Get out of debt plan." E and I are so excited. So far, we have paid off my car, two of my student loans, as well as a few miscellaneous debts; and we've only been doing this for three months! Next month we pay of his truck. It is amazing how much you can do when you just cut back your spending. We don't go out to eat anymore, but I'm becoming a much better cook because of it. We don't spend much money going to the movies anymore but we've gotten more creative with what we do for fun. So, this whole Dave Ramsey plan is actually helping us as a couple as well. Plus, it is a goal that we get to achieve together. It is great fun! (well its usually fun... but I would really LOVE to go get a pedicure :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH MCATEE PARENTS!!!
WE APPRECIATE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

No comments: