Monday, October 01, 2007

Crazy Funny Busy Exausting Sickening Weekend

Wow... What a weekend!!! It's Monday and I am exhausted. These are the highlights:

Phlegm and More Phlegm
I got the first bout of my fall-spring bronchitis marathon mid way through the week. To make matters worst, I lost my voice. What do I do for a living? Oh yeah.. I'm a trainer and have classes every day. Yeah that was interesting. Fortunately, I was able to take Thursday afternoon and Friday off to try and recover.

Garage Sale Stuff Gone
Erin and I have been planning to have a garage sale for months. But, unfortunately we just haven't found the time to do it. So, Mama McAtee volunteered to hold it for us if we would meet them halfway with the stuff. Erin and I worked ourselves silly to get everything priced and boxed up. We then drove to Sikeston, MO on Friday afternoon and met his parents for a yummy dinner at Lamberts...yum! Thanks Mama and Papa McAtee!

Friends in Town
Lindsey "Tapper" Pruitt came into town this weekend. Her husband, Zack, was asked to judge a pageant this weekend and Lindsey joined him in Nashville. So, on Saturday morning, Brittany, Lindsey, and I met for a day of fun. I can tell you that we ate, talked, and shopped. I cannot tell you what we ate (it was a caloric day), who and what we talked about, or where we shopped (hehehehehehehe). I will tell you that we had a BLAST!!!...except for the point when when they didn't have the cute red and brown tweed shoes in Lindsey's size, or the point where I remembered I was on the Dave Ramsey plan and couldn't buy the shoes in SHII, or when Brittany got everyone in Off Broadway to look for a pair of shoes that matched Lindsey's new dress. But other than that..... :)

Shoes and Logans
Everytime Brittany and I go out, Erin and Scott play golf. Its just the way it works. And, there is usually some sort of drama that accompanies one or more of us during the day. This time, the drama fell to Erin. First of all, it took them forever to finish their round of golf...slow pokes in front of them. Then, Erin returned to his truck to find that his shoes had been stolen out of the back. We all went out to dinner afterwards and Erin had to wear his golf shoes to dinner. Click Clack Click Clack against the floor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I found it hilarious. Erin did not. As I have said many times, bad luck accompanies me and anyone who knows me. Erin got off lucky only having his shoes stolen. Besides, it is hilarious that somebody stole gross size 10 tennis shoes. Who does that?

No comments: