Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oddities

I succumbed to this silly survey but it is kinda fun. So respond with your answers or post them on your blog!

35 ODD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes! I love all cheese...especially stinky ones
2. Do you own a gun? Yes -2. A glock 23 .40 caliber and a makarov
3. What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? A sugar free extra hot gingerbread latte.
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? Juice - especially simple orange or Minute Maid blueberry pomegranate. Or maybe coffee ... :)
5. Do you do push-ups? Yes when Erin makes me
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Engagement Ring and my diamond and opal necklace Mike and Marva gave me for my 16th birthday.
7. Favorite hobby? sewing and exercising
8. Do you have A.D.D? Not one bit...although I have had my moments.
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I speak before thinking
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need to get dressed for the day. I have to leave in 15 minutes. This survey is pointless, why am I doing it?
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Juice, Coke Zero, Coffee
12. Current worry right now? Being late because of this survey.
13. Current hate right now? The "chicken little" mentality of the media and its bias in its reporting
14. Favorite place to be? Vacation!!! Anywhere with Erin or family
15. Do you like to travel? It is my #1 favorite thing in the world!
16. What color shirt are you wearing? White
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not at all...too slippery. I like crisp white sheets
18. Can you whistle? yep
19. Favorite color? Kelly green
20. If you could would you be a pirate? I can and I will for halloween....arrrrrghhh
21. What song do you sing in the shower? Les Miserables and show tunes.
22. Favorite girl's name? I'm not telling.... Erin and I don't want you to steal ours :)
23. Favorite boy's name? Not telling!
24. What's in your pocket right now? "I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is ....."
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Seriously dumb question.
26. Worst injury? Breaking my chin open as a kid
27. Do you love where you live? Nashville...Yes! Smyrna....not so much!
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
29. Who is your loudest friend? Jessica! If you think I'm loud....just wait!
30. How many pets do you have? technically none but we pseudo adopted a stray who lives on our back porch and we pay for food and vet visits.
31. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband better
32. What is your Favorite Book? Bible, Les Miserables, Atlas Shrugged, We the Living
33. What's your favorite candy? Hot Tamales put a smile on my face :) :)
34. Favorite Sports Team? Titans or Steelers
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I think my black trousers are clean.

No comments: