Monday, February 04, 2008

Manning Fans

I've got to admit that leading up to the fact, I was very uninterested in the Superbowl. I was first pulling for the Titans to make it to the big game. They of course did not. Then it was the Cowboys...well Jessica Simpson and her pink Jersey ruined that for us. We are NFC fans but we could not root for the Patriots. Tom Brady is a man-whore (pardon my language). So, we decided to pull for Brett Favre thinking they could definitely beat the Giants. I mean, come on, the Giants were the LAST wild card pick and everyone knows that Eli isn't as good as his older brother, right? I had basically chocked this up as a worthless superbowl and figured Brady and his cheating coach would take it home this year.


Well we were definitely proven wrong. It turned out to be one of the best Superbowl games I've ever seen. Erin was glad to see Burress catch the winning pass for a touchdown. After all, Burress gave Erin most of his points on his fantasy league this year! What a great game. Considering the fact we live in UT country, we are Manning fans. It was very good to see Eli win a superbowl and get MVP and not have to be under the shadow of his older brother anymore.

We also had fun going over to Brittany and Scott's for their annual superbowl party. We had a good time. Here are a few pics.

1 comment:

The Dovers- said...

Hey Bethany. Mason is asleep so I thought I would check in on all my blog peeps. Glad everything is going well. Looks like you two are very happy-yay! -Jana