Monday, October 20, 2008

Amber's Baby Shower

Faith, Megan, and I hosted a baby shower for Amber and baby Will this weekend. I would say it was a success. We had a nice turnout and wonderful food. I really hope Amber enjoyed it because I know that Faith Megan and I had a lot of fun putting it together. I made the diaper cake, rumaki, pacifier candies, and chex mix. (okay so maybe I didn't MAKE the chex mix :)). I also sewed some customized bibs for baby Will. I let Amber open them at the shower but immediately took them back because I didn't have time to finish them in my previously mentioned crazy week! :) I'll post pix of the bibs later.


The diaper cake made totally out of disposable diapers




Pacifier Candies




Petit Fours (how cute are the booties!)


Some of the guests
More of the guests

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was lovely and so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came or sent gifts! Will is going to be here soon to thank you in person :)

The Dovers- said...

Beth, it looked great!